Want a cheesecake? I’ll give you more! Here is the No bake Pumpkin Cheesecake just for you!
- 1 block of cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- crushed graham crackers or biscoff crackers
- whipped cream
- a pinch of ground cloves
- 6 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp caramel sauce
- First and foremost, put the block of cream cheese into a bowl. then add brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, vanilla and caramel sauce. (Save a little bit of the caramel sauce for later use.) You can use caramel sauce bought from a store if you are lazy enough to make your own
- Mix the ingredients by hand or if you are lazy like me, blend it with an electric hand mixer. Once mixed, pour in a can of pumpkin puree and whipped cream into the mixture.
- You have now completed the filling.
- Once the filling as been made, the next thing that you need to do is add it to the individual cheesecake cups. First, crumble up some graham crackers or biscoff crackers into a glass. Spoon in the filling and garnish the cups with whipped cream and a little bit of caramel sauce.