Get everyone thrilled with this easy-to-do No Bake Pumpkin Pie:
- 1 can pumpkin (16 oz.)
- 1/4 tea spoon nutmeg (ground)
- 1 tea spoon cinnamon (ground)
- 1/2 tea spoon ginger (ground)
- 1 env. Unflavored Gelatine (any brand will do)
- 6 oz ready to use graham cracker crumb crust
- 1 cup thawed whipped cream topping
- 1/4 cup water
- Combine the following ingredients: milk, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. Whisk constantly for about 2 minutes or until the ingredients are blended
- Sprinkle the unflavored gelatine over water in medium saucepan and let the mixture stand for about a minute.
- Cook the gelatine mixture on low heat for about 2 minutes or until gelatine is completely dissolved. stir the mixture constantly
- Add the milk mixture to the gelatine mixture and stir thoroughly until blended
- Continue cooking the mixture for another 5 minutes or until the mixture has slightly thickened.
- Once the mixture has slightly thickened, remove it from heat.
- Stir in the pumpkin into the mixture, and once blended, Spoon it into the graham crust.
- keep the pie chilled in a refrigerator for about 4 hours or until firm.
- Just before serving, Top each serving with a dollop of whipped cream topping
- Enjoy your delicious dessert!